- -Could I get an example of a decryption of a human program (or a manipulation mode) from the Catalog of human population?
- Informational materials titled Individual (Subtype) Human Program, Suppressing Manipulation Mode, Balancing Manipulation Mode and Stimulating Manipulation Mode have the same format.
Individual Program of People Born on <month and day> of Common Years from the Catalog of Human Population
(Description of a Woman/Female)"Considered individual does not belong to the category of people referred to as “lone wolves” and those, who drift, so to speak, on the waves of life in a single copy (alone), feeling quite comfortable. A metaphorical definition of the state “alone on an ice floe” is not about her and not for her since this woman was created by nature as part of a tandem, a link in some social mechanism. She cannot go through life and act successfully without having a connection with someone or something, either a person or an affair—she absolutely requires a partner or partners in affairs and in private life. That is why, if she devotes herself, for example, to musical creativity, she will definitely seek to sing or play in a duet with someone. With the same determination, she also cannot live without some affair; in her case, it might be some joint project, in which she will be able to realize herself in a pair with someone. Naturally, this will be on equal and mutually beneficial terms; she is not only for partnership type of relationships in the best sense of the word, but she herself is a good ally as well. In collaboration with someone this woman will not only function properly, precisely and cohesively, but also will manifest herself as extremely fruitful, making one magnificent creative product after another. For example, being engaging in a literary activity together with someone, she will produce a series of wonderful works; for example, romance novels or scripts for television series. Moreover, all of her creative products will be very high quality because this person does not belong to the category of people, who prefer quantity over quality; on the contrary, she is a supporter of a job well done and certainly fully completed. The fact is that this woman has a valuable quality: when she begins her work on a certain product—she struggles to finish it, does not leave it halfway done. For example, being a musician or a composer, if she writes a song, and not one, but several, then she considers it necessary to finish all of them, unlike it often happens with creative people, who leave their works in the hopes of returning to them, so to speak, “when the inspiration returns.” In her case, things are different: if she began something, then she must finish it and output a quality product. It does not matter whether it is a song, a musical composition, a literary work, or something else. Her works might have varying degrees of success, they might resemble one another or be different, but it is a fact that they are fully completed, finished products. Another characteristic particularity of this woman in regard to partnerships is that once, so to speak, she clings onto someone, she remains in contact with that person only until she learns and knows how to do everything that he or she knows. Once she gains experience and knowledge of her partner, she quickly loses interest in him and at that point works in the direction of surpassing the level, knowledge and skills that he has. And, the groundwork that she obtained in the process of communication and independent work often gets used to in turn become a teacher, a mentor for someone herself; plus, to obtain a reputation of a woman, who knows everything and teaches everyone. By nature this woman is a careerist. Therefore, even if she chooses family as the main field of her activities, anyway she will strive to make a career out of it, which in her understanding means having a significant place among couples by becoming an exemplary, model wife, who knows it all, and on this basis gives wise advices, counsel, and recommendations left and right. However, even though family is very important in this woman’s life, it is not the only field of possible applications of her strength, especially considering her desire and ability to achieve mastership in quite a wide range of fields of professional activity. Some of the tools used for success are strictness and high demands in regard to her own self, as well as others, be it partners or pupils, whom she fosters with all of her might. In this process, she is not only strict, but also fair. She is direct when expressing her demands, opinions, “pro” and “contra.” Very often this woman openly scolds not only children, but also adults and her work partners. As it seems to her, she does this to stimulate them to take actions, to produce and cultivate something, whether it concerns pulling out weeds, making a creative product or doing business. And, she does not save time and energy on this since it is extremely important for her to create a microclimate for a team in which her partners do not mope around, loose spirit, and stop working. Therefore, she is very persistent in her actions in regard to raising, so to speak, the fighting spirit of her associates and accomplices. In the process of such stimulation she might overdo it at some points and get in trouble or conflict, but this will not stop her; at least because her intent is not just to have a collaborative process, but to get certain positive results for each of the participants. After all, she thinks that all this gets done not for nothing, but in the name of polishing, cultivation of her own business skills, as well as professionalism of others. She believes that work in a pair with a good professional is always much more effective! Therefore, by forcing partners not to sit idly, but to do something, to move with the help of quite harsh stimulation at times, she might, of course, periodically blame herself for it, worry that she was not very delicate, offended someone, and so on. However, she will continue doing it this way because she thinks that professionalism requires precise and qualitative performance of duties, and that it is necessary to do everything to maintain it at a high level, as this is the main factor on the way to success. (By the way, this quality of hers might manifest most brightly in case of musical activities.) This woman differs in that she strives for success with all her might, unlike many people, of whom it is not characteristic. As it is known, some people are satisfied by that in their dreams they have already achieved everything, while others, despite their declarations, deep down are quite satisfied with their position from the category of "neither good, nor bad," and some people simply enjoy endless and desperate failures and misfortunes. No, this is not about her, as this woman aims at achievement of exclusively positive outcomes of all of her affairs and undertakings. For her, striving for success every time, among other things, is proof of that she chose the right path in life. It is necessary to recognize that this woman is not simply one of many dreamers. By nature she really does have a good toolkit in the form of personal qualities for achievement of success. For example, one of them is her ability to sensate conjuncture. Also, it is characteristic of her to be able to subdue many of her factors (whether it is her appearance, clothing or behavior) to achievement of a set goal, to getting required results, and this is not something that every person is able to do. What is success for her? In her personal understanding success, firstly, is achievement of financial success, secondly—getting a top position, and thirdly—recognition of her, as an outstanding personality. In principle, by nature this woman has quite a high self-rating, perceives herself as almost a flawless person, but she does not shun from proving to others again and again that this is really so! And, she desires to receive a confirmation of this in the form of evidence of her uniqueness, value for society. After all, she is convinced that her joint work with someone must necessarily please as many people as possible. One of the stimuli that makes her work qualitatively is a variety of distinguishing marks (such as credentials, medals, awards, and so on), which indicate not only her indubitable merits, but also that they are highly valued in society. And, she thinks that the higher the assessment—the higher level of financial well-being she will be able to achieve. As already mentioned, attainment of material well-being is an important goal for this woman, and this is no coincidence since she loves money, loves gold, luxury, and wants to have plenty of all of this in her life. Goal-oriented movement of this person towards success, coupled with pursuit of financial soundness, can lead to that this woman will choose a career of a financier, as this professional field attracts her. However, in any case, when it comes to choosing a career, she will try to choose one that would bring her good income. For clarification of what level of income this person defines as "good," it is necessary to inquire about the environment, from which this woman comes. It is quite clear that a person, who was brought up in the USA in the late XX century by parents with a combined annual income of 45,000 USD or by villagers, who lived on food from their garden, will form a different conception of money and a sufficient amount of money than someone, who grew up in an environment of wealthy people. For one person three hundred dollars in their pocket is already a fortune, while another person feels poor with three hundred million. It should also be noted that she will be very persistent in her pursuit of what is called "filthy lucre," and it is better not to get in her way, as she will try to get rid of the interfering subject one way or another. However, her business partners must also remember that this person considers it wrong to assign primary importance to money and relegate fame and glory to the background. Money is necessary for her together with public recognition, plus money provides her with an opportunity to achieve yet another goal, which she seeks to attain. The matter is that the considered individual loves solidity in everything, and her burning desire to possess as many financial assets as possible is also connected with the desire to achieve maximum steadiness by any means. She seeks to obtain stability in all factors: that is—she wishes to have a stable understanding of the world, sound health, psychological stability, clothing that is not just stylish and expensive, but also functional, to necessarily have steady sexual relationships, to have strong family ties, lasting friendships, a stable job and income. When considering particularities that are characteristic of this individual, it is also necessary to take into account that in this case there is one more important factor—upbringing. Although children are not antenna-like continuations of their parents, do not inherit particularities of their personalities and algorithms of their life activities, some subtypes have the mechanism of copying of parental attitudes. And, this is so in this particular case. Therefore, in order to understand the considered individual, it is necessary to pay attention to the environment, in which she was raised and brought up (not necessarily parental, but first of all parental), as this woman will certainly bear the impress. In this case, upbringing, primary education (during teenage years as well) lay the foundation for world outlook, philosophical basis, views, recipes of life, which work, regardless of her subsequent fate. Anyway, this woman will use them. And, it is practically impossible to correct them, and even more so to change cardinally. Although in spite of attitudes that she got, it is possible to safely suppose that this woman will actively declare principles of mutual understanding, talk about the importance of people trusting each other, the importance of personal dignity and morality. Another factor that influences her life significantly is subject or subjects, with whom this woman cooperates, according to a proverb: "who keeps company with the wolf, will learn to howl." Of course, the influence of her stable partner or partners, just like education, will not cardinally change her character and will not introduce major correctives to algorithms of her life activities, but it should not be discounted. Besides, this woman has the following property: anything that comes in from outside, on all factors, she considers as food. And, it should be noted that the process of absorption does not at all occur indiscriminately. That is—incoming intellectual information, emotions, or food itself get filtered quite seriously. She seriously considers all "products" that enter her psychophysiology and will not, so to speak, swallow some filth. Another characteristic quality of this woman is that at any age, until her death she remains a child: flighty, stubborn, disobedient. One of the manifestations of her childishness is ever living interest on the inside: "What will happen if I do it like this?" She is endlessly tormented by questions like: "What will happen if I go beyond the limits?" "And what if I drop everything and go there?" "What if I do something extraordinary?" And so on. Hence, of course, the never-stopping experiments, in which this woman acts like the famous character Buratino from the Golden Key fairy-tale (by A. N. Tolstoy), who stuck his long wooden nose everywhere. That is, this woman is endlessly curious, and, as a result, periodically pokes holes, to continue the metaphor of the wooden puppet, in canvases with a painted fireplace! And, on this basis, she gets into the most incredible adventures! On the other hand, the presence of this childish immediacy allows this woman to never stop at what she already achieved, and with the question "I wonder what is next?"—keep moving forward. Also, considered individual, like a small child, who can spend hours looking at and laying out wrappers from candies, is able to self-forgetfully arrange some people in order. Just like a girl playing with dolls: "This doll is the largest", "This one is the most beautiful", "And, this one is the most expensive," and so on. The only difference is that this grown-up girlie uses real people instead of dolls. For her, specifically people are those amusing characters that can be sorted by ranks, levels, merits. Also, like a child, she forms attachments, is naïve and quite often thinks up of something that is considered by her circle as something unexpected, as an incomprehensible novation. Although if one looks closely, it will become clear that this also is directed at a goal, at the resolution of those tasks, which she set for herself. This person is quite lively in communication: she understands jokes and can laugh, have fun together with everyone. She considers communication itself as an excellent ground to manifest all of her qualities: strictness and childishness, slyness and naivety. To her, communication is comparable to communication between children, where it is possible to sulk, get angry, be cunning, laugh, fight as much as necessary. Only this form of communication—childish—causes this woman’s true inspiration, enthusiasm, as in it she realizes her nature, her destiny. In short, she is always ready to be a big adult child around children or even people of her own age. Probably the only situation, in which her childishness might not manifest, is when it comes to her work or business. It is also possible that, as a result of her childish behavior, it might seem to surrounding people that she achieves all of her successes easily, playfully, even though it is not so. However, no matter how talented, charming and wonderful this woman is, unfortunately, she is not insured from situations when, for example, her own children grow up and leave, forgetting about their mother. Or if things do not work out with education, career or with family. Or if she gets so absorbed by some undertaking, forgets about everyone and everything, and then suddenly wakes up in a state of complete perplexity, tormented by questions: "What was all this for?" "Who needed all this?" As a consequence of this, serious derangements of this individual’s psychophysiology can be expected. Intellectual Factor Considered individual loves and knows how to study, and she does it diligently. She considers studying as one more proof of that she is capable of something in this life, and uses it as a field, where it is possible to realize and demonstrate her hidden talents and abilities to everyone. She is very sedulous. Once she undertakes getting an education or some skills, this woman is capable of absorbing information from any sources—whether it is people or books—like a sponge. She takes in information wonderfully in any conditions: it does not matter if she is sitting behind a desk at an educational institution or lying on her own favorite couch surrounded by textbooks. It is worth it to learn from this woman her ability for persistent consumption of information necessary for studying. She differs in that without having an understanding of the subject matter at times, she can accumulate such huge amounts of information that as a result becomes, as the saying goes, a walking encyclopedic reference book. She is capable of studying at several educational institutions simultaneously; or, upon graduation from one educational institution, enrolling in the next one, which has a completely different specialization, and has nothing to do with her first degree. She is an excellent tactician, capable of acting creatively in a variety of social fields. It would be incorrect to call this woman a talker, as with all of her love for chatter, she knows how to speak out at the right time and place, and is capable of giving wise and valuable advices, recommendations. She is extremely swift in terms of "question-answer," meaning that she is able to think quickly in the course of a conversation and react accordingly to requests of her opponents. She is not devoid of the ability to engage with literature. She might take interest in poetry, in writing poetry. (In general, she can have great success in composing, no matter if it is literature or music.) However, she differs in that she does not shy away from plagiarism, and does it so artfully that after giving a certain style to this or that composition, which was borrowed from someone it becomes practically impossible to determine its true author. She will certainly have a library at home, and, of course, the number and quality of books will depend on her financial abilities and cultural level, but generally they will be carefully selected. She is especially interested in rare books. She loves computers and everything connected to them: the Internet, electronic correspondence, and so on. Communication with people, what is called surfing the net—she does all this with great pleasure. This woman might be interested in studying the Middle East (culture, religion, for example, Islam), as well as history as a science, and this will enable her to become quite a good historian. History, historical figures interest this woman because identification with them, virtual living of their lives work very well for creation of an image of a very erudite, knowledgeable woman. She is also interested in psychology, in terms of finding possibilities to transform her own personality; she is interested in problematics of "a self-made person" (literally, "a person who made himself")—methods, ways to achieve. This woman is from the category of strong-willed people, and tends to rely on her own willpower and cultivate a sense of purposefulness and stability of character in herself, as well as in her children and people under her charge. The philosophy of this woman is gradual movement towards something, "step-by-step." For example, this can be used in career: year after year, step-by-step, persistent achievement of higher and higher social status, a higher level of professionalism, movement towards goals, which she set for herself. She likes to collect autographs of famous people, but, of course, will not lose hope that one day she will be leaving her signature on objects, which admiring fans will give her. She adheres to the time factor, calendar, and in this process does not do without an organizer. In her youth, of course, she might not be very good at it, but with age she is able to do it better and better. She never disregards little things; more precisely, little things do not exist for her. Physical Factor This woman differs in that she loves sleeping (as well as just lying down on a couch) very much. Even if she is very actively engaged in something, after some time she surely will declare that she is extremely tired and needs to lie down, and once she does—she happily falls asleep. In this sense, she is not from the category of people, who believe that, as the saying goes, "a change of activity is rest"—that is, if they are tired from doing something, they immediately switch to a different activity. She considers it her duty to always take care of herself. This comes from her internal guideline: one must not be a slob, no matter what happens. She feels psychologically comfortable only when she is in good shape. She pays great attention to her hairdo and face (besides the body). As for her hairstyle, it can be long or short, elegant or somewhat sloppy—any, but it is very probable that she will make a blonde out of herself. In case of long hair, usually she will make something twisted out of it, for example, a braid around her head. Also, special attention is paid to teeth, which, in her opinion, must be kept in ideal condition. As for clothing, this woman will try to have products made of silk (preferably natural) in her wardrobe. A tendency can be traced in her clothing, style, and behavior: in principle, all of this might be contrary to her wishes. In other words, she wants to put on some other clothes, behave in a different way, and wear clothing of a different style, not the one that she wears. All this gets done because, from her point of view, clothing in combination with other elements of her appearance, behavior is one of the important factors of success (which she so strongly seeks) of her undertakings, and all this has to work together as a single segment towards the goal that she set. However, in principle, she can have a variety of clothes. She is not against leather of most different colors and values. She thinks that an important thing as far as clothes is that everything must be stylish, ironed, and preferably not cheap. It is possible to say that she is from the category of people, who prefer to have functional, but very high-quality and expensive things in their wardrobe. She is not a fan of cheap things from a flea market. Also, she is not against having a good, expensive fur coat in her wardrobe. She finds it attractive to have golden color in clothes, gold trimmings. She likes pale yellow, pale green, green, grayish, and blue colors. She is one of those people, who, even in a situation when there is a huge number of electronic devices (for example: mobile phones, computers, and so on), continues to wear a wristwatch. She is not against a variety of precious stones, but her main and steady passion is diamonds. Nutritional Factor Considered woman does not suffer from a lack of appetite. And, on the one hand, she would like to fully satisfy it, while on the other hand she does not want to lose good physical shape, and this might become а kind of a stumbling block. Usually, she widely experiments with diets in order to resolve this situation. And, diets might apply not only to her, but spread to other members of her household as well. She has abilities to be a pretty good cook. (She might even write cookbooks.) A distinctive peculiarity of food that this woman is inclined to consume is that it must be fresh and of а high quality. Also, this woman’s nutrition must be quite multifarious, varied; it is by no means consumption of food according to the principle "I ate a sandwich and I’m all set!" Her menu must necessarily include various fish and dishes made of it. She also welcomes salted fish. She likes chips, flatbreads, products made out of corn (canned, salted, boiled corn), and corn flour. From vegetables she consumes potatoes and mushrooms; from fruits—apricots. As far as meat, she pays attention to chicken. She can seriously take a fancy for sauces, for example, of French cuisine. She likes to indulge in tea-drinking, especially with biscuits, waffles, dry cakes. She enjoys various juices, nectars and all drinks from the category of sweet, which are presented in a great variety in the modern food industry. From alcoholic beverages, in addition to wine, she likes those, to which tonic gets added (for example, gin). This woman is a big fan of company, especially in her youth. However, when having fun together with others, it is necessary for her to watch herself as far as alcohol consumption; otherwise, in the process of being carried away by communication, she might overestimate her strength and end up, so to speak, falling under the table. She does not mind visiting some public food service establishments—cafes, restaurants—of course, only if the conditions in them are acceptable: everything is clean, there is quality food and good service. Although she will always grumble that everything is too expensive. She ensures cleanliness of the kitchen: she thinks that the refrigerator, utensils, dishes should be kept in check, and everything must be cleaned, washed. Emotional Factor Considered woman is capable of fighting very loudly and with pleasure. From time to time, usually in extreme situations, she is capable of demonstrating courage, bravery. Sexual Factor Considered woman is not capable of going through life alone, she will certainly look for a partner among people of the opposite sex. A family for her is not just desirable, but rather mandatory. And, it does not matter that before marriage this woman belongs to the category of very loveful people. Тhe level of financial wealth of a suitor will be an important factor: the higher it will be, naturally, the more attractive he will be, as a candidate for the role of a husband. She seeks to be the mistress of the house, jealously protects her home and family members from possible encroachment from the outside. She is extremely jealous with respect to her spouse. House, family is always the place where she and only she reigns and rules. After getting married, she is capable of completely immersing herself into everyday problems. It might happen that in this situation, for some time, nothing else will interest and worry her. Especially since there are usually enough worries with a family: a house should be built, space in the house should be organized, then she must have children, and then everything that today's civilization offers—to ensure that they are not in need of anything—must be provided to her children, as well as to her husband and parents. There should be a normal living situation, enough food and normal education for her children. And, it all must be at the highest level! The tool to provide a favorable environment for her family and children, as well as simply entertainment, which she will arrange for herself from time to time, will be periodic attacks on her own husband, when he will be literally provoked to a state of white rage, and then pressed by yet another claim, for example: "I want a car (a country-house, a new set of furniture, grass in the yard, etc.), and you go on, provide!" If health allows, then she will seek to have quite a large number of children, not just one or even two. Unlike many other mothers, she wants to necessarily breastfeed her children for as long as possible. She has an extremely caring attitude towards her parents. Even at a mature age this woman will behave with them like a child, will seek their advice, and so on. Environmental Factor As far as her other peculiarities, on the one hand, this woman is very lazy, and on the other hand—amazingly active. When summing up these two qualities, which seemingly do not fit together very well, it turns out that this individual is ready to actively do something without running off to somewhere, but rather stays in one place, functions stationarily. For example, it can be writer's work, writing of articles, reports or work with a computer—that is, an activity that can be done quite actively, while staying behind her desk at home. Or, for example, it can be a fancy for cooking, when she, a mother of a large family, stands by the stove day and night, and at the level of a good, professional cook provides quality food for her family. Her lazy lying around on her side can be followed by a very active way of life (which, by the way, helps maintain good physical form that she aspires to have). When she is lying down, she might resemble an exhausted living corpse, but once she gets enough rest she immediately turns into a lively person. This woman could engage in politics and succeed in this professional field since she has certain talents that are necessary for political activities. However, in order to engage in this kind of activity, she also needs a team, for example, it can be some political party. Only this party must be quite persistent, ambitious in terms of its aspiration to do something outstanding in the political arena. Also, she is interested in jurisprudence. This woman can make a career not only in politics, but also in arts: in writer’s work, music and so on. She has pretty good musical abilities and is capable of manifesting herself (including professionally) in this sphere. If she becomes a vocalist and performs on stage, then she will strive to have her own style in order to be recognizable. In general, a stage, as a place where she can shine, is very attractive to her. A situation, in which she attracts attention of a huge number of people by her performance (act, speech, music, and so on), not only does not embarrass this woman, on the contrary—it is very appealing! By nature this woman has a genius for acting, and so she can become quite a good actress in a variety of genres; it is possible that her activities will be connected with children's theaters, films for children, children's roles. She also might do sculpture of small forms, made out of the most varied materials. Or she might engage in painting, textile painting, etc. Another sphere, in which she can self-realize successfully, is public education. Admissions committees, committees for identifying talents of the younger generation, selection of suitable students for a particular educational establishment—this is the field of activity, in which she can manifest herself very successfully. By nature she is a good teacher, and upbringing, mentoring can enthrall her so much that she will become a mother at a female monastery and devote her life to upbringing of novitiates. However, most likely, she will choose namely children's institutions, organizations, where she will be able to engage in nurturing: from a nanny at a kindergarten or a school psychologist to an owner of a private school that specializes in history, for example, where young talents are educated and brought up under her guidance. It might also be a sports school. There is a peculiarity: being already a woman of age and engaged with the younger generation, she will consider her engagements as quite a serious capital investment. Since, she thinks it is quite possible that strong professionals, business partners can result in the process of good education. In addition, it is also a certain social circle. That is, this woman considers children, pupils as those, with whom, after they grow up, it will be possible to make a common business, including career and money. As already mentioned, banking, credit and financial sphere, for example, credit bank, finance department attract her. Also, she is interested in participation in jewelry or fur business, practically in any capacity: from a simple saleswoman to the owner of large production and commerce enterprises. She has good abilities to engage in tailoring, as well as design of clothes. By the will of fate she might get into medicine, and become, for example, a nurse, who gives injections or an operating surgeon. However, most successfully she could specialize in pediatrics. This woman tries to grow something, no matter what it is (a child, a flower on her window or radishes in her backyard), or bring something back to life, or protect, save from troubles and misfortunes. For example, as a medic, she would strive to restore the health of her patients by all means. With exactly the same success, she can work in the system of psychological rehabilitation. She can work in organizations involved in saving someone or something, for example, undernourished people, orphans, victims from a region of combat operations, animals, birds, children, people from developing countries, and so on. She can be a wonderful helper, administrative assistant. And, the higher the position and the smarter the person in charge, the better she will work with her boss and her natural talents of an irreplaceable employee will unfold more fully: delicate, polite, festive on appropriate occasions, quick in making decisions and in execution, and she will do everything on time and according to a situation. She can work in typography. She can become a good restaurant or cafe manager. She is able to prove herself as a chess or checkers player. In the event that she manages to create a good financial condition for herself, she might very well be satisfied by living on percentages from her capitals and lead a life of a rentier. In the absence of a sufficient level of education or if she was born and lives in some remote province, she might work at some factory: metal rolling, metalwork, metal welding. As for leisure time of this individual, she is not against going for a walk during the winter, gamboling in the snow—the most important thing is that this happens in a company, together with someone. One of her favorite seasons of the year is the so-called golden autumn, and in connection with this she might choose the "velvet" season to take a vacation (holiday). The above-mentioned love for resting on her favorite couch, napping, etc. can turn her vacation into lazy lounging; on the other hand, she is not against traveling, but it is most important that it will be possible to get in a horizontal position. To take a stroll along the esplanade, to visit the lakes and go for a boat ride (or on other devices, such as a catamaran) or to sit in a cafe by the lake—these are also good resting options for this woman. Switzerland, as a country of lakes, would suit her quite well as far as vacationing, as well as living; any geographical zone of similar kind (for example, Germany, Republic of Karelia, Baltic states and so on) are suitable for her. It would be desirable to have a house by the lake, but if fate decreed otherwise, then it is possible to compensate, make up for the absence of natural lakes on the territory of residence by organizing artificial reservoirs, for example, a pond on her property or a pool in the backyard. She thinks that it is desirable to live in the countryside, surrounded by nature. As far as this woman’s home, to the extent of financial abilities, it must have a stylish interior. The decor of her house must be exquisite, luxurious, so that prosperity would be felt at first glance. She strives for her house to be a full cup, so that it would never be a shame to invite guests over, to accommodate, feed, and provide drinks to them at the highest level. She wants to have not just a rich, but a very rich house, and the higher the level of her wealth, the richer her place of residence will be. If she has money, then she will not save on this. For example, she is not against presence of gold or gold-plated things in her home. She likes gilded frames on mirrors or, if style allows, she might add a gold trimming wherever possible. She likes bronze. At home, she might keep the cage with a bird and/or have an aquarium with fish. In addition to a large number of clocks of different shapes, this woman has a huge number of mirrors and photographs, as well as other imprints of her personality, for example, videos, in which not only she herself, but her acquaintances, friends, family are present. (In general, if her image will be shown off wherever possible, for example, on billboards, in magazines, on books, her music CDs—this will be very appealing to her.) It should also be noted that the expression "my home is my castle" are not just words for this woman. Rather, it is a guide for realization, a call to actions, directed at making her home a natural outpost, inaccessible for any encroachment from the outside. This refers to protection of the house and the property, which will be done by the use of all available technical means. Her house has another peculiarity: being a big fan of any kind of electrical appliances, fixtures, from an electric knife to electric piano, she will electrify her entire house. She thinks that her own car is a required element of the household. And, it is desirable that her car would not only serve as a means of transportation, but also would be a confirmation of her high social status; therefore, it must be maximally luxurious, expensive and, among other things, serve as a business card of its owner and present her as a wealthy woman. (In general, this woman loves to, as the saying goes, throw dust in eyes.) This individual is amazingly flexible in her actions, capable of adapting to other people, as well as fitting into a situation. Usually, she does this according to some specific scenario, plan. This woman is a fan of collectives, but those that are somewhat isolated. This is not seclusion, but rather similar to a school class, a course at a university or a law firm, as a social space formed by a group of people based on common undertakings, interests. It could also be a certain circle of acquaintances. And, this woman tries not to go outside this circle; rather she can participate in various "circles" of different social strata. Nothing royal is alien to this woman: she carries herself, communicates very aristocratically, as if she really is a blue-blooded individual regardless of her origin. As a matter of course, she demonstrates herself as a woman of style, carries herself with dignity, despite her childishness. More precisely, she behaves like a little princess—a girl, but with a crown on her head. She loves friendships and knows how to be friends, but she is quite demanding towards her friends: she expects them to have those views, and that level of culture and professionalism, which she has herself. She thinks that it is even better if there would be something to learn from her friends. In case of absence of all this, any friendship will come to an end very soon. This woman has a habit (although she does it infrequently) to return to the past, her own or someone else's, to history; at least in order to see how the thread from the current time can be stretched into the past. Sometimes such excursus allow her to find in long gone days, events, something interesting that can be used at the present moment, as well as in the future. It is better not to become this woman’s sworn enemy because she remembers offences for a long time and always dreams of revenge. She likes to give gifts to other people, but also she is not against receiving them. Out of all holidays she especially loves the New Year, when there is a carnival, and everything and everyone around are covered with starlets, glitter, tinsel. She can be extremely flattering. She has a habit of making promises, swearing, but then she breaks her promises quite calmly..."
- -What are “leap years” and “common years”?
- In short, a common year has exactly 365 days; a leap year contains one additional day. Here is the complete list of leap years for 20th and 21st centuries: 1904, 1908, 1912, 1916, 1920, 1924, 1928, 1932, 1936, 1940, 1944, 1948, 1952, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032, 2036, 2040, 2044, 2048, 2052, 2056, 2060, 2064. 2068, 2072, 2076, 2080, 2084, 2088, 2092, 2096. More detailed information about this can be found on the internet.
- -I would like to learn about myself from the Catalog of human population. What material would you advise to order first?
- Ideally (of course, if decryptions (descriptions) of your structure are ready and available*), it is best to begin studying yourself with decryption of your suppressing mode (Suppressing Manipulation Mode) and images of this mode (Images of Suppressing Manipulation Mode) from Shan Hai Jing. Why not with your individual natural program? Because people, who do not know about their natural "software" tend to mostly identify themselves with the personality from their suppressing mode. The personality from personal suppressing mode is so attractive for him/her that an individual tries to become that person with all his/her might. After all, it is possible to say that the natural suppression mode is the dream mode, the mode of incredible pleasure, which easily wins over the state of being "high" from any drug. It is not surprising that not knowing that each person has his/her own natural program from birth and that it cardinally differs from the program of his/her suppressing mode, people try to conform to a man/woman of their dreams: to look like he/she, to behave, eat, walk, talk, have sex like he/she does—meaning, to live. However, they try to live completely not their own life, and conform to that what is impossible to conform to in principle. Hence, people experience a huge number of disappointments, "broken dreams," and, in the end, "broken fates" since a person tries to live not his/her own life, but someone else’s. Someone else’s because any of human manipulation modes, including suppression mode, is someone's individual program. And, since a human is a bio-robot with an already built-in program—he is unable to function like a representative of another subtype functions. It is the same as if a horse would want to fly like a bird or swim like a fish. Besides, it is very harmful. Thus, when a person learns his/her suppression mode first, he/she not only "recognizes himself/herself in it," but what is also important—finds out how it is possible to make him/her become absolutely disoriented, controllable, make submit to someone, seduce, etc. Moreover, he/she learns this in detail. From a decryption of the suppressing mode a person finds out which people he/she obeys and with which people he/she falls in love. Of course, this will allow him/her to stop being manipulating from the outside. After learning his/her suppressing mode, it is suggested that a person then learns his/her individual natural program. (It is advised to do this by purchasing 2 materials at the same time: a decryption (Individual (Subtype) Human Program) and images (Images of Individual (Subtype) Program) from Shan Hai Jing.) With this decryption (images) a person gets information about what he/she is like; and, not in his/her fantasies or dreams about himself/herself, but in reality. This information is perceived by a person more easily because if a person finds out his individual program without having knowledge of his suppressing mode—he/she experiences unconscious rejection of this information, as he/she considers himself/herself a completely different person (namely, a personality from his/her suppressing mode). Ideally, after a person receives decryptions and images of his suppressing mode and individual program, it is advised to order a decryption and images of his/her stimulating mode (Stimulating Manipulation Mode and Images of Stimulating Manipulation Mode). Since this mode makes a person enter what is called а "negative" state and irritates him/her so much, literally drives up the wall that not having knowledge of this mode can have a very bad impact on health (psychical and physical). Finally (again, ideally, because decryptions are not always ready and available), it is recommended that a person orders information about his balance mode—meaning, a decryption of this mode and images (Balancing Manipulation Mode and Images of Balancing Manipulation Mode) from Shan Hai Jing. Why is this course of action recommended? As over 20 years of practice of providing information from the Catalog of human population to people has shown—this is the optimal way for perception by a client, as well as for practical use. With reception of a description of his/her suppressing mode a person gets a huge "dose" of pleasure (although at the same time, he/she often gets a little upset due to realization of how easily he/she can be manipulated; and usually he/she already came across this many times in life). Then, there are а description (decryption) and images of the individual program, and a person learns what he is like—real, without embellishments and fantasies about himself/herself. Next is information about the stimulating mode, which encourages and causes indignation at the same time. As a result, with finding out information about himself/herself from the Catalog of human population every person gets a variety of sensations. And, once a person gets a description and/or images of his/her balance mode, he/she receives not only information about which qualities of personality he/she seeks, but also a purely emotional sensation of comfort, calmness and harmony. In addition, this "informational-emotional massage" always makes a very positive impact on the entire psychophysiology of a client. (And, after getting all information about himself/herself, he/she will be able to do such "massage" absolutely independently whenever and as much as he/she wants; he/she will no longer have to search for sensations anywhere or with anyone.) However, we do not insist on the implementation of specifically this scheme of reception of information about a person from the Catalog of human population. Every person has the right to decide in which order and what materials to purchase. * If a particular decryption is not available from the Laboratory, which is involved in decryption of Shan Hai Jing (which is the Catalog of human population, and from which any information about people comes from), then it is recommend to inquire whether an express-decryption is available or to purchase images, by which a program or a manipulation mode of a person of interest is recorded.
- -How can I bring a person closer to me using the Catalog of human population?
- In order to, as you put it, bring a person closer, you need to have a description and/or images of at least one of the elements of his/her natural subtype structure: individual (subtype) human program, suppressing manipulation mode, balancing manipulation mode and stimulating manipulation mode. However, in this case, all are suitable except stimulating mode since without having knowledge of how to professionally use natural manipulation modes from the Catalog of human population, it is better not to take a risk by transmitting stimulation mode to a person you are interested in. It is much more effective to act out a role to a person you are manipulating from his suppressing mode, individual program or balancing mode. You can read about how these modes differ from each other and the difference between the effects that they have on a person who is being manipulated here. You identified the objective in relation to a person you are interested in very vaguely, not concretely—"bring a person closer." You did not state what it is you want to achieve by this "closeness." For example, if it is a man, do you want to seduce him, or to marry him, or to get material and other benefits through him? Etc. If it is a woman, what specifically do you want from her? This is not curiosity—it is just that it is very important to correctly state the objective in relation to an individual of interest in order to correctly identify, which manipulation mode of this person you should order if you are unable order all information about him/her at the same time. For example, if you need this person to submit to you, or to make it so that he/she falls in love with you (and to seduce), then it makes sense to order the decryption of suppressing mode, or, if the decryption is not available, images of this mode. However, ideally, a decryption and images should be ordered at the same time. And then, of course, it is necessary to act out this scenario (or images) as role to the person you are manipulating. If you want the person you are manipulating to begin to consider you as his/her best friend and trust you without limits, to feel comfortable around you, then you should order a decryption of the balancing mode or images, or images together with a decryption and act this out to the person you are manipulating. And, if you want the person you are interested in to feel that you are his/her "second half," to see a true "soul mate" in you, then should order a decryption of an individual (subtype) program of that person. And then, act out this scenario (or images) every time you are communicating with him/her. As for the stimulating mode—it is also possible to draw the attention (and even very strongly) of the person you are interested in by applying it. Moreover, it is possible to apply it in such a way that this person will feel the urge to be your guardian, which is required in order to reach some objective and achieve certain goals. However, it is not recommended for beginners in use of the Catalog of human population to proceed in this way. Since transmission of the stimulating mode in the direction of a person makes him/her feel such strong discontent and irritation that this could end deplorably for an inexperienced manipulator. However, at the same the manipulator should not forget that nature created it so that the human psyche consists of 4 parts—an individual program and 3 manipulation modes. Figuratively speaking, it is like a car with 4 wheels. Of course, in contrast to trying to move forward in a car with one wheel, when a person knows and applies only 1 of 4 natural modes—anyway he/she will "move forward" and will achieve some results. However, when a manipulator uses only 1 of 4 modes of the person he/she is manipulating—he/she will never be able to have that level of influence and those benefits, which he/she could have if he/she had decryptions (and, what is also important, images) of the individual program and all 3 manipulation modes of the person he/she is manipulating. And, it is necessary to be aware of this right from the start.
- -If I order a decryption as a description of my individual program from the Catalog of human population, will I find out from this decryption what profession I should choose, in what professional field I can have a career?
- Yes, of course. Since in addition to a general description of a person, as well as descriptions of intellectual, physical, nutritional, emotional and sexual factors, each decryption of an individual (subtype) program of a person contains a description of the factor of his/her environment. This section of a decryption of an individual human program lists various professional activities, which that person can engage in very successfully. Types of activities are presented in a fairly wide diapason. A person can function very well by engaging in activities that are described since by nature he/she has all necessary abilities (talents), and therefore, if he/she wants to, can attain a high level of professionalism in them. This is always a good base to begin to get a high income, honor and respect, career growth from engagement in these activities.
- -Is it possible to find my “second half” after I purchase dates of my manipulation modes?
- Yes, of course, and very easily. Once you find out dates of manipulation modes (among which people, who by nature are your "other half" will be marked) all that you will have to do is find these people in the environment—for example, through the Internet. And then, from them choose those people, who you think have an attractive appearance, and are of age, education level, social and financial status, etc., which you want this person to have. If you have a description of this person (or his/her images), then you will not have any problem meeting and communicating with any one of them; and, especially if you also have manipulation modes of that person.
- -Developers of the Catalog of human population could attract attention of quite powerful people from influential and respected organizations in Germany…
- Most likely, you have not yet fully understood what you came across in the face of the Catalog of human population and its researchers. Perhaps, you have not thought about the fact that there is a huge number of people from the category “powerful people from influential and respected organizations.” And, not just in Germany—in any country in the world. And, that the author of the scientific discovery of the Catalog Andrey Davydov, Olga Skorbatyuk and their colleagues are the only people in the world, who know how to work with Shan Hai Jing and know how to get information about any Homo sapiens representative from this ancient source. Developers of the Catalog are engaged in that what any one of the "powerful people" is incapable of doing—compilation of the Catalog of human population; which, by the way, among others, also describes “powerful people from influential and respected organizations.” After all, whoever a person is—a janitor, or a president—he/she is created by nature as a bio-robot and his/her natural program is described in Shan Hai Jing. With this in mind, do you seriously think that developers of the Catalog will put what they are doing on hold for anyone? Or do you think that it is possible to impress the developers of the Catalog by some titles and "medals" after the story involving politicians and security services of Russian Federation that happened to them? And, that they will get so impressed that they will drop everything and deal with other people's affairs?
- -I read on your website that I can submit a request to study at the Human Population Academy. I would like to learn how to decrypt images from Shan Hai Jing. Do you accept such requests? What are the requirements and how much does it cost?
- Guided study and help with practical application of images/individual archetypes (1 or all) of your Individual (Subtype) Program and Images Decryption Technology programs are available. See HPA Global Distance Learning Programs: Certificates in Non-Traditional Psychoanalysis at STUDENT ADMISSIONS & PRICING page here. Tuition for these differs and depends on level of knowledge and skills that a student wants to gain.
- -What would be the advantage if I purchase images from Shan Hai Jing instead of a decryption?
- In your case, there will be no advantage because you are not a specialist in decrypting the ancient Chinese manuscript Shan Hai Jing, which turned out to be the Catalog of human population. Of course, no one is forbidding you and cannot forbid you to order images of anyone's program (or a manipulation mode), as it is your business and your own decision. However, if you are asking for an advice on how it would be best to proceed and what to choose first, then the answer is unambiguous: if a decryption is available, then it is best to start with that, and then (or in parallel with it) purchase images, from which this decryption was made.
- -Could I get an example of images of a human program (or a manipulation mode) from Shan Hai Jing (Catalog of human population)?
- Each human program/manipulation mode consists of 2 parts: “active” and “passive.” The “active” part of a program/manipulation mode describes an active, energetic mode of functioning of a person, and “passive” describes the mode of accumulation of strength, energy (including rest mode). Materials titled Images of Individual (Subtype) Program, Images of Suppressing Manipulation Mode, Images of Balancing Manipulation Mode and Images of Stimulating Manipulation Mode have the same format.
Images of Individual (Subtype) Program of People Born on <month and day> of Common YearsActive of the Program “…Another 350 li to the west, there is a mountain called Nephrite, there lives (at this place) the Mother of the West (Hsi Wang-mu). There, Hsi Wang-mu’s body resembles a human, has a tail of a snow leopard, fangs of a tiger, but growls happily, has disheveled hair, takes care of prosperity, from there manages five celestial torments, justly executing and torturing. There are animals with bodies that resemble a dog, but with patterns of a snow leopard, with bull-like horns, called—frenetic. Emits a sound like a barking dog—live according to this example and then there will be big sacrifices for prevention of unhappiness in that state. There are birds with bodies like that of a long-tailed pheasant, but red, called skinny due to finding application of self, eats fish, makes sounds similar to copying ones—live according to this example and then there will be a great flood in the state…” 又西北三百五十里，曰玉山，是西王母所居也。西王母其狀如人，豹尾虎齒而善啸，蓬發戴胜，是司天之厲及五残。有獸焉，其狀如犬而豹文，其角如牛，其名曰狡，其音如吠犬，見则其國大穰。有鳥焉，其狀如翟而赤，名曰胜遇，是食魚，其音如录，見则其國大水。 Passive of the Program “…Another 380 li to the south, there is a mountain called the Mountain of a young woman (huntress) who shoots a bow; there are no grasses, trees; there is a lot of water…” 又南三百八十里，曰姑射之山，無草木，多水。 * In this example, images are provided in two languages: English and Chinese.
- -I looked at images from Shan Hai Jing and I absolutely do not understand how can developers of the Catalog of human population obtain information about people from such text?
- In this case, the quality of your intellect and how well educated you are—absolutely do not matter. How many years did you spend getting an education in those areas, in which you are now a professional? Probably it was not a few days, weeks, months, and possibly not just a couple of years? Then why are you surprised that you do not have the knowledge and skills that developers of the Catalog acquired for decades (this research began in 1975)?
- -I’m interested to know in what language do scientists of the Laboratory, who decrypt the ancient manuscript Shan Hai Jing, study this book?
- In the process of making descriptions of human subtype structures, developers of the Catalog of human population (Andrey Davydov and Olga Skorbatyuk) do not work with any language other than Chinese, as it is the language of the original Shan Hai Jing. They decrypt Shan Hai Jing by working only with Chinese hieroglyphics. Moreover, they work with a certain original Book of Mountains and Seas because this book is published in different types. Also, a special kind of dictionary is required for making decryptions—any dictionary is not suitable for this.
- -I want to find out images of my individual program from the Catalog of human population, but one of my friends told me that I will get images without hieroglyphs, even though in the past hieroglyphics were provided. Is this true?
- In the past, we provided images with hieroglyphics to our clients. However, we stopped providing hieroglyphics (meaning, images in Chinese language) because we do not want to be responsible for consequences when people without special knowledge and training try to decrypt Shan Hai Jing, and that causes great harm to their own (and other people’s) psychophysiology. Please keep this in mind. When you order a material titled Images (whether of individual programs or human manipulation modes) from the Catalog, you will get them in only one language—your native language.
- -I came across offers to purchase information about people from the Catalog of human population on the Internet a few times, but I heard that these sites belong to fraudsters. Is this really the case?
- Purchasing information from the Catalog through our website or contacting us are the only ways to get information from the Catalog of human population directly from its developer without the risk of coming across fraudsters.
Unfortunately, there is such danger. Some research works of Andrey Davydov (the author of discovery of the Catalog of human population) and the Special Scientific Info-Analytical Laboratory—Catalog Of Human Souls led by him were stolen by a group of employees of the Federal Security Service of Russia (formerly KGB)* headed by Andrey Dmitrievich Polonchuk—colonel of SVR FSB of Russian Federation (information about his rank refers to 2000-2004). Therefore, it is possible to find offers on the Internet (in different languages) to purchase information from the Catalog of human population, even though this information is in no way related to the Catalog or to natural human "software."
Such offers can be found at the following websites: in Russian – Mountains and Seas of Self-Knowledge http://mountaseas.com, Catalog of Human Population (Catalog of Mountains and Seas) http://vk.com/chp_lab, Find The Answer Within Yourself http://www.facebook.com/groups/mountaseas.2905/, Yaroslav Davydov’s personal profile on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004869646087, Catalog of Human Population http://vk.com/googlite; in English – Shan Hai Jing Lab/Shan Hai Jing Laboratory http://www.facebook.com/SHJLab/info, http://twitter.com/SHJLab and http://shjlab.wordpress.com; etc.
Since only developers of Catalog of human population—Andrey Davydov and his research partner Olga Skorbatyuk—are official, legitimate authors of intellectual property** in the form of:
1. Images of human programs and manipulation modes from the ancient Chinese treatise Shan Hai Jing as the Catalog of human population
2. Decryptions of human programs and manipulation modes from the ancient Chinese treatise Shan Hai Jing as the Catalog of human population
3. Birth dates of manipulation modes from the ancient Chinese treatise Shan Hai Jing as the Catalog of human population
4. Other information related to fundamental research under the title of Catalog of human population (for example, methods of activation of program images of a human from ancient Chinese treatise Shan Hai Jing, and so on.)
—all others engaged in provision (selling) of this information are fraudsters. Some of them use names of children of developers of the Catalog in their criminal activity; for example, the name Yaroslav Davydov. Moreover, those who belong to the latter category are not only fraudsters, but also killers. They are those dregs, who attempted to kill Andrey Davydov and Olga Skorbatyuk*. This group includes, for example, the following people:
Alexandr Gritsak (http://vk.com/id14576155), Alexey Sobolev (http://vk.com/deep_stagnum, http://www.facebook.com/jazz.claimber), Anton Sobolev (http://vk.com/id11648088), Olga Apenko (married name Soboleva - http://vk.com/olga_soboly, http://www.facebook.com/olga.apollin, http://www.facebook.com/olga.apenko), Igor Shushlyapin (http://vk.com/id5387685, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005738349182), Rasul Rizvanov (http://vk.com/id16071198, http://www.facebook.com/rasik.dakas), Natalia Hramtsova (http://vk.com/nhramtsova, http://www.facebook.com/natalia.hramtsova), Mikhail Zotin (http://vk.com/id171516, http://www.facebook.com/mihail.zotin.3), Nadezhda Abramova (http://www.facebook.com/nadezhda.abramova).
Human Population Academy and its employees, as well as 3rd parties legally contracted (in writing) are the only ones legally authorized to offer this information (note: all informational materials made available through Human Population Academy are always provided to the client either by the Academy or by the Special Scientific Info-Analytical Laboratory—Catalog of Human Souls).
It is extremely dangerous to buy a product offered by fraudsters. Since some time back Andrey Davydov suspected that sooner or later, in one form or another piracy will occur and made some inaccuracies in materials related to Shan Hai Jing; without taking them into account it is impossible to correctly put together the base material. Perhaps, after realizing this A. D. Polonchuk’s group decided to get at least some, at least material benefits from stolen works and this is how a strange, ugly product was born (and is being sold, for example, at http://mountaseas.com, http://vk.com/chp_lab, http://www.facebook.com/groups/mountaseas.2905/), which has nothing to do with information from the Catalog of human population as the decrypted ancient Chinese monument Shan Hai Jing.
The consequence of this is that those, who get information from fraudsters cause irreparable damage to their health; both physical and psychical. Unfortunately, our laboratory already has a significant amount of information about cases when people, who requested information from the Catalog of human population from those, who officially have nothing to do with this research, experienced serious damage in various matters and of varying degree of severity. The reason for this is the fact that human psychophysiology functions on the basis of images. Therefore, if a person receives images and decryptions (which essentially are images as well), which are in no way related to his/her personal psychophysiology and begins to use this information on practice, then consequences might be as follows:
- psychical disorders of any kind, which cannot be cured
- somatic disorders of any kind, which cannot be cured
- -Is it necessary to specify the time of birth of a person about whom I’m ordering information from the Catalog of human population or not?
- We do not request that you specify the time of birth when ordering information from the Catalog of human population because the time of birth does not matter, unless a person was born close to midnight. However, when you are ordering information about someone, we recommend that you have this kind of information about that person. And, we strongly request that you let us know if a person, about whom you wish to receive information, was born close to midnight (between 11:30 PM to and 12:30 AM) in order to avoid reception of incorrect information from us.
- -The Chinese calendar differs from our calendar. How is it possible that this system works?
- The issue of differences in calendars has long been successfully resolved by the author of scientific discovery of the Catalog of human population, research supervisor of our laboratory Andrey Davydov when he created the technology for decryption of Shan Hai Jing, a book which turned out to be the Catalog of human population. This technology was verified through Russian scientific institutions back in the 90s of the last century. As it is known, verification of scientific research is the proof that a scientific theory or technology work. Not to mention that the Catalog is being used in practice for over 15 years (from the date of verification), and has been used extensively by government structures of Russian Federation, such as the Federal Security Service, the State Duma, etc. More on this can be found in the following books: Ideology of Religions by A. Davydov and O. Skorbatyuk and Shan Hai Jing–A Book Covered With Blood. The Story Of Developers Of The Catalog Of Human Population. by K. Bazilevsky. It is not difficult to understand that structures at such level do not use technologies that do not work. By the way, as you are planning to place an order, probably to some degree you have already tested out the possibilities of our product using free demos presented on our website, have you not?
- -If the technology of decryption of the ancient manuscript Shan Hai Jing really works, why money back guarantee is not offered?
- Firstly, from our point of view, the fact that we do not offer refunds for any information from the Catalog of human population that the client received is not in any way logically related to the question of resolving someone's doubts. The suggestion to provide this option to our clients also lacks logic since it is the same as asking for an option to get a refund for a sandwich, which has already been eaten. We have not seen a single producer of sandwiches that works like that, probably because such a company would immediately become bankrupt. However, if you came across such precedents, please let us know addressеs of places that work like this, as we will be happy to go there every day and get our money back after eating. To answer this unserious question seriously: our decision was based only on that we have things to do and have neither time nor desire to deal with fraudsters.
- -Why does information from the Catalog of human population cost so much?
- From our point of view, this is a very strange question, as there is a huge number of products, price of which is much higher than the requested price for, for example, a decryption of a human program. Here are some examples of such products: computers of high quality, cars, jewelry, real estate, and so on. And, note that people with different incomes find money to purchase such goods at least once in their lifetime. Even in countries with quite low average income (for example Russian Federation) there is probably not a single person, who has not purchased something for $500 at least once in his life—this would be absurd. As for United States of America or European Union countries—there are practically no adults, who do not have a personal car, and, at least in United States, $1,500 is the cost of, for example, monthly rent for a very mediocre place. It is necessary to note that all products mentioned above cannot provide a person with that what knowledge of his/her own or someone else's individual program provides. Prices for analytical materials that we developed are not based on this product’s value. And, they are not even based on calculations related to cost of labor to produce them. Since a decryption of 1 program or 1 manipulation mode from Shan Hai Jing takes multiple people a few weeks of work. And, this costs much more than $1,495 or $3,000. Not to mention how much time was spent on, for example, uncovering of the schedule of appearances of subtype structures of biological type Homo sapiens, on creation of technology to decrypt Shan Hai Jing and testing of this technology in experiments. This took decades. Therefore, prices for information from the Catalog of human population are based only on making this information accessible to the maximal possible number of people in the world. Since the goal of the Special Scientific Info-analytical Laboratory—Catalog Of Human Souls and the Human Population Academy is to make information from this Catalog available for access by people. Specifically for this reason this product is being sold at such a low price, which is absolutely inadequate to its value.
- -Is this method related to NLP programming?
- No, it is not related in any way.
- -My friends also became interested in the Catalog of human population. And, many people are asking me questions because I have been using the Catalog for a few years now. However, I do not know how to explain some things (not so much to them, but to myself). For example, there is this one woman whose question brought me to an impasse, as she said that she knows a person, who was born on the same day as she was, but they are not similar. Is this because she “lies, as a woman?” Or do people perceive themselves incorrectly (from suppressing or balancing modes, for example)?
- First of all, you are absolutely correct in your suppositions. Naturally, a person, who does not know his/her natural program, tends to imagine himself/herself an individual from his suppressing mode or balancing mode. A sense of self as an individual from his/her natural program does not cause him/her to feel the same narcotic-pleasant feelings, as the "dream mode." This is why they fantasize in regard to themselves. Also, you absolutely correctly identified that she "lies, as a woman." One of the well-known postulates of artificial software of women is the following: "A woman always lies. A woman who does not lie is sick." And so, women lie. And, like your friend, they are convinced that they are healthy. Although with regard to their health everything is exactly the opposite. They are not healthy, and even that is an understatement. However, anyway, all women do this, and they are not aware of that they are automatically executing the program of artificial software, which, using the computer language, was "installed" in them in the distant childhood, and on the basis of which they live like zombies. Plus, often they do this quite consciously (both women and men), as they are so deathly afraid that someone might know what they are like real that they naively think that their "negative opinion" might make someone doubt the existence of the Catalog of human population; even though such expectations are very naïve. Secondly, you and I do not personally know that person, with whom she supposedly compared herself. And, even if he/she does exist, we did not see his/her passport or other ID. Since it happens quite often that a person was told 20 times about the difference between people, who were born on the same day in the same month and one was born in a leap year and the other in a common year, but he/she did not even remember this and compared himself/herself with a person belonging to a different subtype structure, and then stated that they are not like each other. Finally, let’s not forget that people, who were born with the same subtype program, mostly live not according to their program, but on the basis of that artificial "software," which was forcibly "installed" in them by parents and upbringers. And, parents (or people, who replaced parents) "installed" nothing other than a part of their own personal natural "software." This was done by the following guidance, which is known to everyone: "Do as I do!" (If you have not yet read the book Ahnenerbe—Your Killer Is Under Your Skin—this phenomenon is described in there in detail.) As a result, two people, who were born on the same day (taking leapness of birth year into account), live according to programs of their mothers and fathers instead of their own natural program, and their parents are people, who have different subtype programs. As a result, two people, who were born on the same day (taking leapness of birth year into account), despite that they belong to the same subtype—seem different. However, "seem" does not mean that it is really like this. Since artificial "software" of a person is always "on the surface." It was created in order to be "worn as a mask," to demonstrate it in society, to cover up a person’s true, natural qualities by hiding "his/her true face" behind it. To a great extent, people are forced to hide manifestations of their natural programs because they do not fit into the narrow confines prescribed by society. Therefore, sometimes it is very difficult for a nonprofessional to see, to fully notice manifestations of a natural program. Everyone, even those people, who are not psychologists, are familiar with manifestations of artificial "software," both from personal life experience and from many books on psychology (which do not describe true psychology of people, but only mechanisms and manifestations of artificial software—nothing more). In order to qualitatively monitor manifestations of natural "software" of a person, it is necessary to have a description of this subtype, or at least know images of his/her natural program from the Catalog of human population. Without having knowledge of your own natural program, someone else’s natural program, all the details related to different types of human "software"—it is an impossible task to monitor something. And, how can any comparisons be made without doing qualitative monitoring first?